4.28.2012

Fairmount Arts Crawl

So many, many things to update about but for now...

TOMORROW afternoon! 4/29 from 2pm-6pm I will be showing/selling at the Fairmount Arts Crawl. I'll be featured at RyBread Cafe, 2319 Fairmount Ave.

The Fairmount Arts Crawl is an annual event that attracts over 4,000 residents, visitors, and art lovers alike to the Fairmount neighborhood. Come and stroll down the avenue visiting over 45 different businesses-turned-art-venues housing over 70 installations. Along the way enjoy music, dancing, kids activities, live demonstrations, and so much more! Visit www.fairmountartscrawl.com for more details.

(That's what they told me to write...it's probably true)

I'll be selling stuff featured on my Etsy but also some prints, hanging objects and mostly original designs, I will also be taking commissions and generally be around to just hang out with!

Illuminated

The Divine Lotus

The Rise and Fall of Illumination

Earth

If you don't give a hoot about art or artists but you love drinking you should probably come hangout afterwards for drinks next door at La Calaca Feliz where the margaritas run instead of water!

No comments: