7.04.2010

happy 4th

Finally moved in to the new place, stuff is everywhere! Mine and his, we are going to take this extra day off and spend it sorting, organizing and working to make our new place a home. The cat is tweaking with all the changes.

I have an art cave that needs to be set up properly but once it is it will be awesome. Our kitchen is huge and I can't wait to start cooking delicious meals and trying out Indian recipes!

As for artwork updates I have fallen in love with a new brush pen and as soon as my scanner is hooked up I will be posting all the drawings from my tiny sketchbook. I have also started a large painting of myself nude, but not sure about the comfort level of showing it. I want to push myself into a place I've never been before comfort wise and I don't know if this is the way to do it. I also want to experiment with big dripping paint and hyper realistic areas, a mix of loose and tight that I cannot seem to achieve. Try and try right?

I have a positive attitude about the new found changes in my life, there is no looking back, only moving forward.

1 comment:

ETCIllustration said...

Can't wait to see what you've done!

(Also: nude? Va-va-voom!)