11.18.2011

Salty Sea & Fine Flour

Sarasota has been beautiful and warm just like the people I have met here. I've never walked on a beach with sand as fine as flour until now and I don't think I can go back to Long Island's rocky shores ever again. I've been pretty spoiled with food and scenic shoreline vistas. Not to mention the time I got to spend with my favorite, favorite which has been relaxing and perfect. Back to chilly Philly I must go tomorrow morning and back to work!

happyhappy

never nude

hawk brother


I'll be back in February, Sarasota, thanks for having me!

Other than that, I was featured in an Etsy treasury by whitelightproject ! You can view the treasury here. I have a few new prototypes and forms in my mind that will be manifested 3-dimensionally very soon, looking forward to hearing opinions and critiques on them as soon as they are up!








No comments: